Ultra Electronics Australia (UEA) is an Australian defence electronics company. UEA is based in Adelaide and employs 95 staff specialising in:
• Design, development, and manufacture of electronic warfare (EW) systems (Adelaide)
• Supply of deployable WGS and GX Satcom systems, high grade cryptographic equipment, high-capacity line of sight and mesh radio systems, tactical data link systems, intelligence systems (Canberra)
• Production of anti-submarine warfare systems (Adelaide)
• Through life support of in-service systems (Fleet Base West and Fleet Base East)
• Supply and support of dismounted soldier systems
With decades of expertise in mission-critical, multi-domain communications, command and control, cyber security, specialist radio frequency componentry and electronic warfare, Ultra delivers intelligence that informs decision making in the most challenging environments versus peer and near-peer adversaries.
We develop advanced specialist systems to deliver warfighting edge.
- Hunter Class Frigates
- Collins Class Submarines
- Triton Unmanned Aircraft System
- Gulfstream G550 / Peregrine
- Other Manufacturing
Bespoke defence systems for EW, sonar and information warfare