Founded in 2014, AML3D enables the defence industry and suppliers to defence to manufacture parts in Australia. An approved and certified Additive Manufacturing facility under DNV and Lloyd's Register AML3D provides a sovereign capability manufacturing solution for parts larger than 200x200mm for titanium and 400x400mm in most other metals and alloys.
Materials AML3D can wire additively manufacture with include super-duplex, mild and hardened steels, aluminium and nickel alloys.
AML3D’s wire additive manufacturing technology provides stronger, leaner and greener parts to traditional manufacturing methods.
Products and Services
- Wire Additive Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Metal 3D Printing
- OEM of ARCEMY®, Industrial Metal 3D Printing Systems
- DNV Approved Manufacturer for Wire Additive Manufacturing for Ships (RU-Ship Pt. 2)
- Lloyd’s Registered Certified Additive Manufacturing Facility
- ISO 9001 QMS
- AS 9100D underway
- ISO 45001 underway
Manufactures in accordance to:
- American Welding Society Standard Specification for Fabrication of Metal Components using Additive Manufacturing AWS D20.1/D20.1M:2019 under the criticality classifications of Class A, B and C.
- API 20S, Additively Manufactured Metallic Components for Use in the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
AML3D has supplied WIre Additively Manufactured products for:
- Keppel Industries
- ST Engineering Electronics
- ST Engineering Land
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Other Manufacturing
- Primary Metal and Metal Product Manufacturing
Wire Additive Manufacturing