Founded in 2014, AML3D is the original equipment manufacturer of ARCEMY®. Available in three configurations, ARCEMY® is an industrial metal 3D printer using patented Wire-arc Additive Manufacturing (WAM®) technology with proprietary software to produce large-scale and exotic material parts for Defence programs (Land, Sea and Air). ARCEMY® promotes supply chain resilience for metal parts, ensuring sovereign manufacturing capability with near-to-source manufacturing and on-demand printing capability.
Using a patented Wire-arc Additive Manufacturing technology, ARCEMY® metal 3D printers provide a sovereign capability manufacturing solution for parts larger than 200x200mm for titanium and 400x400mm in most other metals and alloys.
Materials AML3D can wire additively manufacture with include super-duplex, mild and hardened steels, aluminium, nickel and copper alloys.
AML3D’s wire additive manufacturing technology provides stronger, greener parts, faster when compared to traditional manufacturing methods.
Products and Services
- OEM of ARCEMY®, industrial metal 3D printing systems
- Wire additive manufacturing capability provider
- Metal 3D printing capability provider
- DNV Approved Manufacturer for Wire Additive Manufacturing for Ships (RU-Ship Pt. 2)
- Lloyd’s Registered Certified Additive Manufacturing Facility
- ISO 9001 QMS
- AS 9100D underway
- ISO 45001 underway
Manufactures in accordance to:
- Lloyd’s Register
- American Welding Society Standard Specification for Fabrication of Metal Components using Additive Manufacturing AWS D20.1/D20.1M:2019 under the criticality classifications of Class A, B and C.
- API 20S, Additively Manufactured Metallic Components for Use in the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
AML3D has provided ARCEMY® metal 3D printers and wIre additively manufactured products for:
- US Department of Defence (Navy)
- Oakridge National Laboratories
- Laser Welding Solutions
- BAE Systems Australia
- Austal Ltd
- Keppel Industries
- ST Engineering Electronics
- ST Engineering Land
- Global Teir 1 Aerospace Company
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Other Manufacturing
- Primary Metal and Metal Product Manufacturing