Laity Morrow is a premium transactional and advisory law firm. Our team is a cohesive group of like-minded lawyers who combine outstanding technical legal skills with decisive commercial and strategic judgement to provide superior services to our clients.
Our lawyers have developed a deep understanding of the requirements of our clients and their relationships with other participants in the defence and aerospace industries, including through advising clients in both the private and government sectors and by spending time on secondment or in-house with them.
Products and Services
We have experience across a broad range of defence and aerospace matters, including:
- Shipyard land acquisition, access, construction, facilities management and other key long term tenure arrangements to facilitate the Australian government’s future naval shipbuilding programs.
- Procurement matters, familiarity with the ASDEFCON suite of contracts used by the Australian Department of Defence and the regulatory and security requirements of the defence industry.
- Having a clear understanding of government capacities, requirements, policies, procedures and processes.
- Legal and Accounting Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services