Metrohm is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision handheld analysers, laboratory and process instruments for chemical analysis suitable for field, laboratory, and process environments.
Metrohm was founded in 1943 by engineer Bertold Suhner in Herisau, Switzerland. Today, we are present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributors.
Metrohm Australia is present in Australia from 1998 with 5 offices and application laboratories across the country (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth).
Products and Services
– Handheld Raman analysers designed for combat engineers and first responders
– Near-infrared spectrometers
– Titration for organic and inorganic analysis
– ion chromatorgraphy for ion analysis
– Voltammetry for heavy metal analysis
– Retsch system for grinding and milling
– Milestone microwave systems
– ELTRA for elemental analysis
– Elga water purification systems
Our instruments are suitable for testing chemicals recommended by standard organisations like standards Australia, International standard organisation (ISO), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Rapid Field analysis of unknown chemicals (solids & liquids) like explosives, chemical warfare agents, hazardous chemicals, illicit drugs and other common chemicals.
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Scientific Research Services