Southern Launch operates the >3000km long overwater Whalers Way Orbital Launch Complex near Port Lincoln, and the 145km long overland Koonibba Test Range, near Ceduna – both in South Australia. '
We have expertise in the launch of large and small rocket launch vehicles, all logistics and payload integration, launch operations, regulatory approvals and provide hardware and software design services. Our ranges and services facilitate rapid access to space.
Products and Services
Southern Launch proudly works with our clients in the following service roles:
- Orbital launch: Providing safe and rapid access to polar and sun-synchronous orbits for rockets and payloads.
- Suborbital launch: to safely test and recover rocket technologies while protecting the natural environment.
- Mission and campaign design, including rocket propulsion testing and safety analysis services.
- Rocket design and avionics hardware consulting.
- Securing technology transfer, launch licensing and launch insurance.
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Scientific Research Services
Launch service and rapid access to space