In the digital world of screens – TVs, computers, projections, smart phones, tablets and in Virtual and Augmented Reality – companies need to effectively tell their stories to engage audiences in a memorable way.
Moneystack produces high quality computer generated linear and interactive digital content. Our work is used in explainer animations, product, mechanical, architectural and medical visualisations, as well as educational simulations and e-learning experiences including mobile and desktop apps, through to television, film and game production.
We have extensive experience in corporate and product storytelling, working with project teams outside of Australia and in producing multi lingual and regionalised content and user interfaces.
We pride ourselves on being well equipped to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- 2D and 3D modelling, visualisation, illustration, animation and visual effects (VFX).
- Live footage capture including high spec videography services including 360 cameras and drone services. Expert knowledge of photogrammetry capture.
- Creation of static or real time render environments, characters and experiences in 2D and 3D augmented real world footage, completely digitally created, photo realistic scenarios and scenes that use a hybrid of live and digital components.
- Web, app and program development including UX and UI (User Experience and User Interface)
- Simulation and serious games and immersive e-learning and training
- XR (VR/AR/MR) design, production and deployment across Sony PS VR, HTC Vive/Focus, Oculus Rift/Go and Samsung Gear. Developer status for Oculus, Vive and Microsoft.
At the centre of all communication, there is a story. Monkeystack specialises in bringing any story to life on any screen, anywhere – the announcement of a partnership or initiative, the explanation of new technology, a 3D visualisation of a proposed product, or a training simulation of how that product is used.