Defence SA and the South Australian Space Industry Centre share the Commonwealth Government’s focus of ensuring Australia is positioned to emerge strong and resilient from the COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19, especially in regards to interstate and international travel. Our team are having regular communication with event partners and stakeholders and we will continue to provide updates as more information comes to light on all future events.
See below a list of industry events for 2020 - 2022. Further information on all of these events can be found by clicking each hyperlink.
- Australian Space Awards (NSW) postponed
- 36th Space Symposium (US) new dates
- Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) (US) cancelled
- Defence Services Asia (MY) new dates
- SpaceOps (ZA) new dates
- Eurosatory (FR) virtual event
- Euronaval (FR) scheduled to proceed as planned
- Hannover Messe (DE) new dates
- ADM Space Summit (ACT) new dates
- Adelaide Career and Employment Expo (SA) new dates
- Undersea Defence Technology (NL) new dates
- AFCEA TechNet Cyber postponed
- Farnborough International Airshow 2020 (UK) virtual event
- 43rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly new dates
- Land Forces (QLD) new dates
- Expo 2020 Dubai new dates
- 71st International Astronautical Congress (UAE) postponed
- Avalon International Airshow (VIC) new dates
- Pacific 2021 (NSW) new dates (now Indo Pacific Maritime Exposition)
SUBMIT YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The South Australian Government is seeking expressions of interest from companies who have a presence in South Australia to promote themselves at a number of events occurring in 2021. Attending these events with the South Australian Government will provide you with the opportunity to forge new relationships with key defence industry and personnel, receive assistance in setting up introductions to your target customers, network with key industry players at ancillary events and receive exposure to VIP attendees whilst promoting your brand to an international audience.
Further details of the South Australian Government's participation at specific events will be finalised based on industry interest and individual company requirements. If you are interested in promoting your company brand at these events please complete the form as soon as possible.
Please note that this is an expression of interest only and does not commit you to participating at the events, nor does it guarantee your selection on the stand.
The South Australian Government welcomes feedback and/or suggestions using your past experience at these events, with or without the South Australian Government, while we are in planning stages.
For further information relating to upcoming events, please contact Nikki Salerno on 08 8463 7104, or email email@example.com.