AJF Professional Services provides bid, tender, project and risk management and engineering services to defence, other government and commercial industry clients around Australia.
The Principal Consultant is Andrew Ferguson, MBA, BEng, CPEng, CPLog. Andrew has wide experience in technology bid and project management, engineering, logistics, training, and business management.
AJFPS provides consultancy professionals for specific tasks and work packages or provide long and short term contract services.
AJFPS consultants have worked on numerous large and small bids, tenders and projects in the last 15 years across most industry sectors including:
Defence – land, maritime, aerospace and electronics.
Engineering and project management.
Water and construction infrastructure.
Mining, resources and energy.
Support services including software and computing.
Sustainment, logistics and through life support – maintenance, supply, training.
Products and Services
Project and risk management services
Risk evaluations and assessments using quantitative risk analysis (e.g. Monte Carlo simulation)
Bid and tender planning and support – including bid submissions
Engineering and logistics engineering services
ILS and logistics management
Technical writing services
Project and risk management coaching and training and coaching
ILS / logistics / asset management training and coaching
Defence security clearances.
Ability to work within client ISO approved management systems – ISO 9000 etc
- Attack Class Submarines
- Hunter Class Frigates
- Collins Class Submarines
- Jindalee Operational Radar Network
- Land Combat Vehicle System Program
- Poseidon Maritime Patrol Aircraft
JP 2008 SATCOM various phases
Various other maritime, aerospace and land projects in recent past
Air 5428, Land 121, Land 400, Land 907, Sea 5000, Air 7000, JP 129, JP 2047, JP 2048 (LHD), AWD
- Architectural, Engineering and Technical Services
- Building Construction
- Construction Services
- Education and Training
- Information and Telecommunications
- Management and Related Consulting Services
- Other Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Public Administration and Defence
- Specialised Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- Telecommunications Services
- Tertiary Education
Risk management and risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulation techniques