Aurizn’s mission is to push the limits for a more secure future. We do this through our unique offering of Simulation, Advanced Sensing and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to solve some of the most complex problems facing us today.
We couple our scientific pedigree and engineering know-how to deliver novel and high impact outcomes. With a 150+ strong workforce, we are engaged right across the capability development lifecycle, with a focus on synthetic test and evaluation and technology acceleration.
Using our broad simulation capabilities we provide in-depth visibility into complex procurement, sustainment and operational contexts, with our advanced sensing and artificial intelligence capabilities delivering new technologies and valuable insights. Our key success is centred on being able to grasp complex challenges and field unique solutions at pace, leveraging our vast domain experience and ability to deliver technology for the ultimate benefit of our customers.
Products and Services
General Vehicle Architecture Middleware
• Achieve greater efficiency and interoperability in the design, production, deployment and maintenance of military vehicles using our proprietary middleware solution
• Multispectral synthetic scene generation, delivering realistic visualisation, enhanced immersion, improved visual fidelity and accurate radiometric scene rendering
Immersive Simulation & Training Environment
• Immersive dome environment which enables human characterisation, experiential learning, and tactics development capabilities
Synthetic Test & Evaluation
• Comprehensive simulation and integration frameworks and processes to enable end-to-end assessment and evaluation of platform and mission survivability to improve performance, reliability and innovation
• Acceleration of novel sensors and artificial intelligence systems to improve operational capabilities and deliver asymmetric technologies into the field at pace
• Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Membership
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• ISO27001 Information Security Management System
• Standards Australia: AS/NZ IEC 60825 (Laser Safety)
- Architectural, Engineering and Technical Services
- Computer and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Scientific Research Services
• Advanced Sensing
• Artificial Intelligence