Babcock Australasia is a 100% Australian company, employing over 1,300 Australians and New Zealanders. Operating across Defence, Aviation and Critical Services, we support our customers’ technical, programme and complex platform requirements through our proven processes, systems and people. A subsidiary of Babcock International Group, we are proud to help keep our nation secure, our communities safe and the country moving, using Babcock’s specialist skills and knowledge to facilitate our client’s operational requirements.
A global solution being delivered locally.
Products and Services
Operating across Defence, Aviation and Critical Services, Babcock draws on a global pedigree that has worked in partnership with customers for more than a century.
Babcock integrates end-user focused and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) agnostic solutions and support the complex supply chains required to deliver the best outcome for customers’ specific requirements.
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive (C-CBRNE)
Australian Defence Force Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Asset Management
- Adult Community and Other Education
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Central Government Administration
- Machinery and Equipment Maintenance
- Other Information and Telecommunication Services
- Other Manufacturing
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Other Repair and Maintenance
- State Government Administration
- Warehousing and Storage Services
Integrated logistic support (ILS) management
Project management services
Life-cycle costing (LCC)
Logistics support analysis
Supply chain analysis and inventory optimisation and planning
Ship sustainment and repair