CBG Systems is an Australian company with offices in Hobart, Tasmania and Adelaide, South Australia.
CBG Systems has been in the market of advanced manufacturing and niche technologies for more than 40 years.
The company specialises in panelised structural fire protection systems; custom tailoring and sewing of thermal jackets, the design and manufacture of mobile camouflage systems; and the design and manufacture of Moonraker antennas.
Our products are designed to save lives and save money, through extreme durability and reliability achieved via an advanced manufacturing process. CBG Systems are recognised for excellence by merchant marine and military operators worldwide including the US Navy, European Navies, Australian Navy and Australian Army.
Products and Services
CBG Systems are proud to offer the supply and installation of the following products:
- Rapid Access Composite Plus (RAC Plus), a lightweight A60 structural fire protection
- Rapid Access Composite (RAC), a light weight composite 60 minute fire resisting division.
- Rapid Access Stainless (RAS), a light weight A60 structural fire protection system.
- A60 or A30 fire protection profile wrap.
- Thermal insulation wrap.
- C-Class division interior fit out systems.
- B-15 Class panelised interior fitout systems.
- Exhaust and engine insulation systems.
- Fire doors and fire dampers.
- Moonraker HF, UHF, Multi-band, MF and VHF antennas.
- Moonraker lightning protection products.
- Moonraker Broadband body worn antenna.
- Solar∑Shield Signature Management system.
- Installation Services
International Maritime Organisation (IMO) MED-B and MED-D certified products
DISP Entry Level
- Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels
- Hunter Class Frigates
- Land Combat Vehicle System Program
- Hobart Class Destroyers
- Computer and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Other Manufacturing
- Textile, Leather, Clothing and Footwear Manufacturing