De Stefano & Co is a defence-focused management and security consultancy that assists businesses from across Australia and the globe in navigating the complex Australian defence industry environment.
As Defence Industry Experts, De Stefano & Co specialise in supporting SMEs through to Fortune 500 companies who are currently supplying to Defence, as well as those who wish to establish or grow their defence sector revenues. This is done via our three core service categories: strategy, development and grants.
From the development of strategies to help businesses acclimatise to the defence industry environment, through to applying for grant funding to purchase new plant and equipment that will allow them to increase their capability and capacity, our team has decades of experience in supporting clients to achieve their growth ambitions.
De Stefano & Co also support businesses to attain their Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) membership, which is fast becoming a requirement for suppliers to Defence.
Products and Services
The De Stefano & Co team aim to exceed our client’s expectations during every engagement. We do this by working with them closely to ensure the right objectives from the outset of every project.
De Stefano & Co supports businesses through the following services:
• Defence Industry Market Entry (DIME)
• Business development strategy
• Overarching business strategy
• Export strategy
• Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) membership
• Tender response / development
• Business coaching and mentoring
• Capability Improvement Grant
• Sovereign Industrial Capability Priority (SICP) Grant
• Defence Global Competitiveness Grant
• Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) Grant
• Export Market Development Grant (EMDG)
• Other State and Federal Government grant programs available to SMEs
• Member of the Australian Industry & Defence Network (AIDN)
• Member of the Defence Teaming Centre (DTC)
• Member of the French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FACCI)
• Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Member
A multi-disciplinary team of defence industry professionals who hold professional accreditations which include:
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
• Certified Practising Marketer (CPM)
- Management and Related Consulting Services