De Stefano & Co is a defence-focused management and security consultancy that assists businesses from across Australia and the globe in navigating the complex Australian defence industry environment.
As Defence Industry Experts, De Stefano & Co specialise in supporting SMEs through to Fortune 500 companies who are currently supplying to Defence, as well as those who wish to establish or grow their defence sector revenues. This is done via our three core service categories: strategy, development and grants.
From the development of strategies to help businesses acclimatise to the defence industry environment – such as our proprietary Defence Industry Market Entry (DIME®) Program – through to applying for grant funding to purchase new plant and equipment that will allow businesses to increase their capability and capacity, our team has decades of experience in supporting clients to achieve their growth ambitions.
De Stefano & Co are also leaders in their field when it comes to supporting businesses to attain their Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) membership. Regularly contributing to the protective security sector, our team works closely with Defence Security & Vetting Service (DS&VS), Defence Industry Security Office (DISO), Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Joint Cyber Security Centres (JCSC).
Products and Services
The De Stefano & Co team aim to exceed our client’s expectations during every engagement. We do this by working with them closely to ensure the right objectives from the outset of every project.
De Stefano & Co supports businesses through the following services:
• De Stefano & Co’s proprietary Defence Industry Market Entry (DIME®) Program
• Business development strategy
• Technology development strategy
• Cyber security strategy
• Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) membership attainment
• Education and training (including defence sector introduction, DISP, security awareness, Defence tendering, etc.)
• Essential Eight maturity uplift
• Project management
• Supply chain analysis and development
• Capability Improvement Grant
• Sovereign Industrial Capability Priority (SICP) Grant
• Defence Global Competitiveness Grant
• Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) Grant
• Export Market Development Grant (EMDG)
• Other State and Federal Government grant programs available to SMEs
• Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Member
• Partner of the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC)
• Member of the Australian Industry & Defence Network (AIDN)
• Member of the Defence Teaming Centre (DTC)
• Member of the French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FACCI)
• Member of the Henderson Alliance
A multi-disciplinary team of defence industry professionals who hold professional accreditations which include:
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
• Certified Practising Marketer (CPM)
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
• Member of the Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Management and Related Consulting Services