Dematec Automation specialises in the design, manufacture, configuration, commissioning, and through life support of integrated electrical and control systems for industrial grade equipment in the defence, water, and manufacturing sectors.
Dematec is a multidisciplinary team consisting of engineers, electrical tradespeople, project managers, and support staff.
We summarise our company mission as: "better automation, better lives, stronger nation".
Dematec has built long term relationships with complementary suppliers, such as mechanical design engineers and metal fabricators, which means we can assist clients with turnkey solutions for a wide variety of applications.
In addition to this, as a privately owned South Australian business with 30 years' history, we take pride in establishing long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
Products and Services
Dematec Automation offers a range of services centred about industrial automation including:
• Industrial automation & process control
• Industry 4.0 & Industrial Internet of Things
• Electrical design & consultancy
• Networking, communications & telemetry
• PLC & SCADA programming
• Robotic systems
• Serviced maintenance & 24/7 support
• Auditing of industrial OEM electrical equipment for compliance with Australian Standards
ISO 45001:2018 & AS/NZS 4801:2001
Integrated Management System PAS99:2012
Dematec has undertaken significant work at the Osborne Naval Shipyard Common User Facility operated by Australian Naval Infrastructure (and previously by Defence SA) since 2009 when the site was commissioned.
- Architectural, Engineering and Technical Services
- Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services