Don Alan is an Australian company with deep electronics expertise and innovative design skills. In addition to that, Don Alan has also earned a strong
reputation for its deep understanding of the supply chains that realise their designs.
With over 25 years experience in the electronics design and manufacturing sector, Don Alan has consistently and successfully been providing challenging design solutions for multiple defence and other innovative industrial and consumer projects. The above is enhanced by Don Alan's advanced in-house manufacturing capabilities for special projects requiring an innovative approach.
Products and Services
Areas of R&D:
Electronics engineering and design, Consulting on electronics design and application, RF, sensors, Power electronics and NMR
EMI/EMC/RFI Testing, Consulting, Manufacturing and Equipment:
Don Alan has extensive experience in compliance with EMC standards such as MIL-STD-461. Whether it is for products we have designed or adapting a commercial product for military use we have the technical skills to go deep if needed to get compliance.
We also manufacture to IPC-A-610 Class II and Class Ill with staff certified for IPC610 and IPC620
Power Electronic Products and Systems:
Don Alan has a power laboratory up to 15kW for the design and testing of single and 3 phase power supplies and UPS. Our team has designed and manufactured UPS for Hobart Class AWD and power supplies for over the horizon radar. Our bespoke design capability allows the development of
power supplies with special features such as low noise, high efficiency, integration of lithium cells etc.
Australian Industry Defence Network (AIDN)
Electronics Industry Development Adelaide (EIDA)
IEEE Senior Member and IET memberships
Our team has designed and manufactured UPS for Hobart Class AWD and power supplies for over the horizon radar.
- Other Manufacturing
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Don Alan partners with organisations that design and produce industry-leading products which are enabled by its innovative electronics. These include:
– Designing vital components for major Australian defence projects including the Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) and the Australian Air Warfare Destroyers (AWD) project.
– Designing and manufacturing electronic modules for a microwave instrument company that dominate the market with technical superiority.
– Design and manufacture equipment for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) used in industrial applications.
– Enabling electronics design for a global air conditioner manufacturer.
– Designing and manufacturing electronic control modules for a leading commercial screen company.
– Designing and manufacturing pump controllers for a national pump manufacturer.