Form Cut Australia, based in South Australia, is an integrated design-led manufacturer with a strong focus on creating purposeful solutions together for our large Australian and international client base.
Our specialist team of industrial designers and engineers deliver custom, protective packaging solutions for military use, incorporating shock and vibration attenuation for fragile and sensitive products, thermal and acoustic insulation and linings, seals, gaskets, sub-assemblies, occupant protection systems and a growing range of our own product lines.
Products and Services
Determining the through-life protection requirement for Defence lives and assets.
Design, engineering, codification and manufacture of protective packaging solutions.
OEM Design Authority for the Blast Mat proven in theatre, used in the Australian made Bushmaster.
- Hunter Class Frigates
- Collins Class Submarines
- Jindalee Operational Radar Network
- Land Combat Vehicle System Program
- Land 19 Short-Range-Ground-Based Air Defence System
- Hobart Class Destroyers
- Administrative and Support Services
- Architectural, Engineering and Technical Services
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Other Manufacturing
- Packaging Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Transport Equipment Manufacturing
- Transport, Postal and Warehousing
- Warehousing and Storage Services
Storage and containers, transit cases, protective packaging, ammunition packaging