For over a century, the Spencer Gulf region of South Australia has been a major contributor to Australia's industrial revolution; energy -transport -construction -mining and minerals processing. From this industrial landscape, Gadaleta Steel Fabrication (GSF) was established to service the industrial heavy weights in the region.
GSF is a family-owned business with workshops in Port Pirie and Whyalla. It was first established in Port Pirie in 1993 where it was an owner operated business servicing Nyrstar in heavy fabrication works. In 2001 GSF purchased a heavy industrial site in Whyalla and commenced operation.
Since this time GSF has undergone exponential growth in all aspects of the business. The client base continues to grow to ensure it is a regional business servicing the Upper Spencer Gulf and surrounding region.
Products and Services
A. On-site Maintenance, Installation and Plant Removal
From fabrication, on-site construction, cranage and installation of plant and equipment, we offer complete project solutions.
– Site preparation, structural steel erection, equipment and conveyor systems installation
– Crane and Rigging services
– Ongoing plant maintenance and shut downs
– Construction and Project management
– Commissioning and decommissioning -and removal of redundant plant.
B. Off-site Fabrication
Structural steel, pipe work, ductwork, access platforms, machine guarding and vessels of all shapes and sizes.
– Heavy plate fabrication
– Structural steel fabrication
– Pipe fabrication
– Tank fabrication
– Stainless steel fabrication
– Hoppers, furnace components, dampers, fan housings, chimneys and flues
– Specialist welding and welding of pressure parts, heat exchangers and cubicles.
C. Crane and Rigging
With over 15 cranes for different tasks, from 15t Franna up to 50t Hydraulics, GSF have experienced and exceptionally talented team of qualified crane operators and riggers that can make difficult tasks possible.
D. Profile and Pipe Bending Machine
Our profile and pipe bending machine has a capability to bend pipes , angles, square bars, PFCs, RHS/SHS, Universal Columns and Universal Beams of any grade of steel into quadrangular, circular and other shapes.
Shaft diameter -120mm
Top Rolls diameter -390mm
Pipe -Range 10nb to100nb
Angle Line -50 mm to 150mm
Square Bar -10mm to 100mm
PFC -75pfc to 200pfc
RHS/SHS -40mm to 100mm
Universal Columns -up to 150uc
E. Hydraulic Press Brake
GSF has a capacity to press all grades of steel up to 12mm thickness.
Normal force -400 ton
Working table length -3200 mm
Distance between frames -2450 mm
Throat depth -400 mm
F. Hydraulic Three Roller Bending Machine
GSF has the capability of bending and rolling plates into cylinders of any steel type.
Thickness of the plate that can be rolled up to -20mm thick (Any grade of steel).
Length of the roller -3100 mm.
Minimum radius the plate can be rolled up to -500mm.
G. Plasma Cutting Plate Profiler
GSF has capability and skills to profile and cut any grade plate of any shape and size.
GSF uses drafting softwares to design profiles and using Fastcam the profiler is programmed accordingly.
ISO 9001-2015 (Quality)
ISO 45001-2018 (OHS)
ISO 14001-2015 (Env)
ISO 3834.2-2005 (Quality Systems for Fusion Welding)
Australian Steel Institute
AS 5131-Structural Steel –Fabrication & Erection
Steelwork Compliance Australia CC3
The Crane Industry Council Australia
- Building Construction
- Construction Services
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Motor Vehicle and Transport Equipment Rental and Hiring
- Other Construction
- Other Goods and Equipment Rental and Hiring
- Other Manufacturing
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Other Repair and Maintenance
- Other Transport, Postal and Warehousing
- Petroleum and Coal Product Manufacturing
- Primary Metal and Metal Product Manufacturing
- Rail Transport
- Road Transport
- Specialised Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- Transport Equipment Manufacturing
- Transport Services
- Warehousing and Storage Services
- Water Transport