IPACS Australia are leaders in the collection, monitoring and reporting of real-time asset performance in industries including healthcare, mining and resources, defence, energy and manufacturing.
We provide secure, reliable and low-cost collection and transmission of remote sensor data – across any enterprise and from anywhere in the world.
Our suite of technologies – which include IT infrastructure management, asset data management, analytics and dashboards – provide real-time feedback on the performance of critical assets, wherever they are located.
Products and Services
IPACS – formerly International Projects and Consulting Services – is an Australian technology company headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We design, develop and sell asset management hardware technology and software. Our best known platforms are the IPACS Asset Optimisation Technology and the IPACS Remote Asset Management Centre.
The company was founded in 1997 by Kailash Nath Sriram, a former American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Worldwide Technical Services Director. We have built a strong customer base across a diverse range of industries throughout Australia, Europe and Asia.
In early 2004, Tenix (now BAE Systems), Australia’s largest defence contractor, asked us to improve its aviation turbine maintenance business. IPACS pioneered a technology that monitors high-speed turbine performance and detects potential faults in real time – something a number of other companies had attempted to do, but failed.
IPACS Australia maintains current certifications in compliance of the following ISO standards.
1) IPACS Quality Management System is certified to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 standard by UASL UK – (Certification Number: QMS/018349/0920).
2) IPACS Occupational Health and Safety Systems are certified to be compliant with the ISO 45001:2018 standard by UASL UK – (Certification Number: OHSMS/018352/0920).
3) IPACS Environmental Management System is certified to be compliant with the ISO 14001:2015 standard by UASL UK (Certification Number: EMS/018350/0920).
IPACS’ systems have received the following accreditations:
1) Det Norske Veritas (Certification Number: DSO-242-JEWA/Bvoe)
2)Lloyd’s Register (Certification Number: 05/00086)
3)ABS Europe Limited (Reference Number: PID 450057)
IPACS Information Security Management System is certified to be compliant with the ISO 27001:2013 standard by UASL UK
- Computer and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing
- Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Electronic Information Storage Services
- Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Machinery and Equipment Maintenance
- Management and Related Consulting Services
- Other Repair and Maintenance
- Scientific Research Services
Online condition monitoring and equipment asset management