Marine & General (MG) Engineering is a privately owned South Australian Engineering company that was founded in 1995.
The company has a demonstrated history in delivering projects for Defence Industry both in maritime and land divisions.
The company is currently working with BAE as a strategic partner on the Hunter Class Prototyping program.
Our experienced engineering team supported by experienced fabricators and protective coating personnel delivers complex projects in partnership with clients, ensuring compliance with international codes and specifications.
The company’s location allows it to utilize its waterfrontage and access to the ocean providing alternative support to the naval shipbuilding facilities such as modular units. Our versatility and agility enable us to supply various size parts and projects. Projects high in complexity and standard.
Products and Services
- Fabricated parts for naval ships
- Various metals DH36 steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper-nickel alloys
- Lloyds qualified welders
- In-house plate forming
- In-house blasting and painting
- Project management
- Pressure cleaning vessels
- 400 tonne Slipway
- Modular barges for sale and hire
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- Lloyds Register
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Motor Vehicle and Transport Equipment Rental and Hiring
- Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services
- Transport Equipment Manufacturing
- Transport, Postal and Warehousing
- Water Transport