A Joint Venture between the Oomiak and Bronswerk groups, Oomiak Marine combines a strong and trusted presence in the Australian market with internationally renowned marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems expertise.
Oomiak Marine specialises in delivering full turn-key solutions for the defence sector, specifically surface naval and submarine fleets. Headquartered in Adelaide, the centre of Australia’s maritime defence industry, we have service centres and fleet maintenance capacity in every Australian State plus a footprint in the wider APAC region.
Bronswerk’s deep experience specifically within the naval sector coupled with Oomiak’s strong manufacturing, installation and maintenance capability means that Oomiak Marine is strategically positioned to deliver for the country’s fast-growing ship building and defence market.
We bring complete integrated HVAC-R products and support services which are engineered to withstand the most rigorous defence demands.
Products and Services
– Heat-load analysis
– Conceptual, basic and detailed system design
– Equipment design and manufacturing to meet special needs
– ILS documentation
– Operator Maintenance Training
– Testing and commissioning
– After-sales service and spare parts (worldwide)
HVAC-R product range includes:
– Chillers and refrigeration units
– Air Handling equipment
– Special Air filtration Units
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Other Repair and Maintenance
- Other Services
- Pump, Compressor, Heating and Ventilation Equipment Manufacturing
- Specialised Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
HVAC-R turnkey solutions including full design, manufacture, installation and ongoing repair and maintenance.