Ultra Maritime Australia (UM-AUS) is an Australian defence company and part of the global Ultra Maritime group. UM-AUS is based in Adelaide and employs over 100 staff specialising in:
- Design, development, and manufacture of electronic warfare (EW) systems (Adelaide)
- Supply of deployable WGS and GX Satcom systems, high grade cryptographic equipment, high-capacity line of sight and mesh radio systems, tactical data link systems, intelligence systems (Canberra)
- Production of anti-submarine warfare systems (Adelaide)
- Through life support of in-service systems (Fleet Base West and Fleet Base East)
- Supply and support of dismounted soldier systems (Canberra)
With decades of expertise in mission-critical, multi-domain communications, command and control, cyber security, specialist radio frequency componentry and electronic warfare, Ultra delivers intelligence enabling informed critical decision-making with advanced electronic warfare systems and providing next generation surface-search radar capability to detect, track, and classify the smallest of targets in the highest of cluttered environments.
We protect our navies and nations through innovative and mission-ready solutions.
- Hunter Class Frigates
- Collins Class Submarines
- Triton Unmanned Aircraft System
- Gulfstream G550 / Peregrine
- Other Manufacturing
Bespoke defence systems for EW, sonar and information warfare