Walter Breunig Intelligent Platforms (WBIP) partners with leading international companies. Together we support Australian defence organisations to build and maintain real time and embedded computing systems based on open technology standards.
Our COTS (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf) rugged computing platforms are used as backbones for deployed air, sea and land systems.
These computing platforms help our customers to:
- integrate their own IP into proven COTS hardware and software.
- build deployed systems for difficult environments contaminated by e.g. shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, humidity.
- insert new functionality into existing deployed systems.
- manage system life cycles over 10-20 years, sometimes more.
Products and Services
Distribution of COTS and MOTS Computing Products for deployed military and rugged systems.
Consultation in COTS Platform selection.
Sourcing of difficult-to-get COTS products.
Operating to ISO9000 standards.
Projects remain confidential and can be discussed on request.
- Computer and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing